We are pleased to announce the recipients of the 2022 Beacon Mutual Lighthouse Award for Agency Excellence, recognizing seven outstanding independent insurance agencies. The Beacon Mutual Insurance Company takes great pride in partnering with these local agencies and commends them for their exceptional efforts in providing top-notch workers' compensation insurance coverage to the people of Rhode Island and surrounding communities.
"We are thrilled to congratulate the winners of the Lighthouse Award," said Brian J. Spero, President & CEO of Beacon Mutual. "Their hard work and dedication to providing exceptional service to our mutual clients has not gone unnoticed. We want to extend our deepest gratitude for their continued partnership, which has played a significant role in helping us achieve the most successful year in Beacon's history. Thank you to our agent partners for their commitment to excellence and for being an integral part of our success."
Each year, the esteemed Lighthouse Award is bestowed upon Beacon Mutual's premier agencies, recognizing their remarkable achievements in performance excellence. These agencies have demonstrated exceptional growth in profitable premiums, secured new business, and displayed outstanding retention outcomes. Furthermore, they have showcased an unwavering commitment to Beacon through their high-quality submissions, and unwavering support for policyholders in areas such as claims, loss prevention, underwriting, and premium audits. Additionally, they have served as a valuable resource for market information and have remained dedicated to serving Rhode Island and surrounding communities.
Billy Gross, Vice President of Underwriting, Agency Distribution, and Premium Audit said, "As a company, we understand the vital role that independent insurance agencies play in providing local businesses with the workers' compensation coverage and services they need. We value these partnerships and recognize the importance of building meaningful relationships with our agency partners. By understanding each other's goals and benefits, we can work together to deliver the best possible outcomes for our customers."
Congratulations to the 2022 Lighthouse Award Winners!
- Doorley Agency Inc
- FBInsure LLC
- HUB International New England LLC
- Eastern Insurance Group LLC
- The Hilb Group of New England LLC
- Ocean Point Insurance Agency
- Starkweather & Shepley Insurance Brokerage Inc
As part of this award program, winning agencies selected seven charities to receive a total of $7,000 from Beacon Mutual as part of our commitment to the community. We are proud to be able to contribute to support the following local charities:
- Amego Inc. - Amego is committed to supporting people living with autism and other developmental disabilities at home, school, work, and as members of their families and communities.
- HopeHealth - For more than 40 years, HopeHealth has provided high-quality care with the utmost skill, compassion, and respect for our community.
- Junior Achievement of Rhode Island - Junior Achievement of Rhode Island's mission is to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.
- Looking Upwards Inc. - Looking Upwards is a private, nonprofit agency offering a wide array of services to adults with developmental disabilities and children and youth with special healthcare needs.
- Rhode Island Hasbro Children's Hospital Foundation - The mission of the Rhode Island Hospital Foundation is to support excellent, compassionate, and state-of-the-art health care, education, and research through philanthropy, which is key to sustaining every great academic medical center.
- Save the Bay - Save The Bay is an independent, member-supported, nonprofit organization. They got our start as a grassroots organization in 1970 when a small group of concerned citizens came together to fight an oil refinery proposed for the shores of Tiverton.
- St. Vincent Services - At Saint Vincent’s, they are committed to helping the children, youth, and families of Southeastern Massachusetts achieve positive change and build healthy relationships through holistic, compassionate, individualized care.
For more information about the Lighthouse Award agent recognition program, contact your underwriter.