The Beacon Mutual Insurance Company is very pleased to announce the six independent insurance agencies that have been selected for the 2021 Beacon Mutual Lighthouse Award for Agency Excellence. This award celebrates our partnership with these local agencies and recognizes them for demonstrating excellence in delivering Beacon’s workers’ compensation insurance coverage to Rhode Islanders and their employees.
The Lighthouse Award is an annual award presented to Beacon Mutual's top agencies for exhibiting performance excellence through profitable premium growth, new business growth, and retention outcomes, and through a demonstrated partnership with and commitment to Beacon based on their submission quality; their policyholder support with claims, loss prevention, underwriting, and premium audit; their service as a market information resource; and their commitment to serve the Rhode Island community.
Congratulations to the 2021 Lighthouse Award Winners!
- The Axia Group
- Cross Insurance
- Carey Richmond & Viking Insurance
- Hilb Group
- Ocean Point Insurance
- USI Insurance Services LLC
As part of this award program, winning agencies selected six charities to receive a total of $6,000 from Beacon Mutual as part of our commitment to the community. We are proud to be able to contribute to support the following local charities:
- Access Point RI - Access Point RI empowers people with differing abilities to live with dignity, respect, equality and choice throughout their lives.
- Center for Dynamic Learning - The Center for Dynamic Learning is a STEM organization that inspires youth to cultivate career readiness and workforce skills through science, art, and theatre programs.
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center - The MLK Community Center nourishes, educates, and supports Newport County, Rhode Island residents to improve their economic, social, and physical well-being.
- HopeHealth - For more than 40 years, HopeHealth has provided high-quality care with the utmost skill, compassion, and respect for our community.
- Looking Upwards Inc. - Looking Upwards is a private, nonprofit agency offering a wide array of services to adults with developmental disabilities and children and youth with special healthcare needs.
- TIMES2 STEM Academy - The TIMES2 STEM Academy is a charter school in Providence, Rhode Island that specializes in teaching science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
For more information about the Lighthouse Award agent recognition program, contact your underwriter.