The Beacon Mutual Insurance Company is very pleased to announce the five independent insurance agencies that have been selected for the 2018 Beacon Mutual Lighthouse Award for Agency Excellence. This award celebrates our partnership with these local agencies and recognizes them for demonstrating excellence in delivering Beacon’s workers’ compensation insurance coverage to Rhode Islanders and their employees.
The Lighthouse Award is a new, annual award presented to Beacon Mutual's top agencies for exhibiting performance excellence through profitable premium growth, new business growth, and retention outcomes, and through a demonstrated partnership with and commitment to Beacon based on their submission quality; their policyholder support with claims, loss prevention, underwriting and premium audit; their service as a market information resource; and their commitment to serve the Rhode Island community.
Congratulations to the 2018 Lighthouse Award Winners!
- Cormack-Routhier Agency Inc
- OceanPoint Insurance Agency Inc
- Rhode Island Insurance Group LLC
- Trusted Insurance Alliance LLC
- USI Insurance Services LLC
As part of this award program, winning agencies selected six charities to receive a total of $5,000 from Beacon Mutual as part of our commitment to the community. We are proud to be able to contribute to support the following local charities:
- AccessPoint RI - AccessPoint RI is a non-profit human services organization established in 1965 to provide children and adults with developmental disabilities the means to lead full and productive lives.
- Boys & Girls Club of Newport County - The mission of the Boys & Girls Club is to inspire and enable all youth, especially those who need help most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.
- Brain Injury Association of Rhode Island - The Brain Injury Association of Rhode Island helps to improve access to information on brain injury, and to enhance the effectiveness of agencies and service providers who work with survivors.
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation - JDRF is the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research whose mission is to Improve lives today and tomorrow by accelerating life-changing breakthroughs to cure, prevent and treat T1D and its complications.
- Refocus Inc - ReFocus, Inc. is a non-profit human service agency which serves adults with differing physical and developmental needs.
- Special Olympics of Rhode Island - Special Olympics is a global movement that unleashes the human spirit through the transformative power and joy of sports, every day around the world. Through sports, health, education and community programming, Special Olympics is tackling inactivity, intolerance, isolation and injustice that people throughout the world face, especially people with intellectual disabilities.
For more information about the Lighthouse Award agent recognition program, contact your underwriter.